Thursday, 21 January 2016

University Haul - Stationery


I got all these folders on sale from Sainsbury's. The big mint folder was £1, the small mint folder was 50p, the small lilac folder was 30p, the big lilac folder was 60p, and the big navy folder was 60p.


I got these A4 hardback books from Poundland for £1 each.


I got these A5 notebooks from Sainsbury's on sale also. The two Pukka Pads were 90p each, and the plain navy book was 45p.


I got this mint diary from Poundland for £1, and this pug diary for £1.50 from The Works.


I got these revision cards from Sainsbury's for 45p, these coloured office clips from Sainsbury's for 50p, and these coloured tabs for 50p from Sainsbury's. I got these post it notes from The Works for £1.


Here is what the post it notes looks like, I thought these were great for £1.


I also got quite a lot of pens. The black ballpoint pens are from Morrison's for 40p, the coloured fine liners from Wilkinson's for £1, the black Bic pens from Poundland for £1, the coloured pens are also from Poundland for £1, the mini highlighter are from Wilkinson's for 75p, the 20 mini felts are £1 from Morrison's.
This is all the stationery I bought for this year at University. Make sure to check out my other two University posts; Kitchen Haul and Bedroom Haul.
Thanks for Reading!
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment