Friday, 12 February 2016

Makeup Revolution Haul


Awhile ago I ordered a few things from Makeup Revolution, this is the first time I have ordered from Makeup Revolution from their website. I have previously got things from Superdrug

  

When I ordered, this Makeup Geek palette was free when you spent over a certain amount. This is from the I Heart Makeup range which is found on the Makeup Revolution website and is the sister brand of Makeup Revolution.
Here is a link for the palette, which can be bought currently for £7.99.


This palette is beautiful, it has such a range of colours. Half of the shades are natural, which is more my style. Then the other half are incredibly bright and bold, which I think is great as for someone who doesn't wear much colour it gives me the chance to have a colourful shades but not buy an entire colourful palette.


I also got all of the Go! Palettes which are currently £2.99 each and are normally £3.99 each. When i bought them, they were £8 for all 4 palettes. Here are the links for each of the palettes individually;
Go! to Hell
Go! to the City
Go! to Heaven 
Go! Palette 


The Go! palette is said to be a dupe for Tarte's Rainforest After Dark Eye and Check Palette.


I also got all the one fluid blusher's. They are called Pink Dew, Desire, Malibu Ocean, Pink Sea, and Rush Me. They are normally £3 each, but I got them when they were on sale for £1.50 each.


Here are the links of the ones that are still available on the makeup revolution website.
Pink Dew
Desire
Malibu Ocean


I also got four of the Vivid Blush Lacquers. I got the shades; Heart, Desire, O boy, and Rush. They are normally £1.99 each, but I got them when they were on sale for £1 each.


Here are the links for the ones still available on the makeup revolution website.
Heart
Desire
Rush


The last thing I got, was this eye dust in the shade ettiquette. They are normally £1 each but I got it for 50p on sale. Here is the link;


This is everything I got in my first order from Makeup Revolution. I will definitely be ordering again as they have absolutely beautiful products. They also always have great deals on their website.
Thanks for Reading!
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment